We invite you to serve as a member of Shay Sharpe’s Pink Wishes 8th Annual Black Tie Fundraiser Host Committee. As a host committee member, your efforts are vital to the success of the event. This years fundraiser, “The Throwback Prom” will be held on Sunday, October 28, 6-10pm at Valley Mansion in Cockeysville, Maryland.
Since 2011, Shay Sharpe’s Pink Wishes has educated, advocated, mentored, supported and granted numerous Big Wishes and hundreds of Xmas Wishes to young women and children, across the globe, who have been affected by breast cancer. In 2017 we unveiled our newest initiative, the Dana G. Robinson Scholarship Fund. The scholarship will be a given to a child who has lost their mom to breast cancer.
We can’t carry out this initiatives alone. We need your help.
♥ Host Committee members contribute to the event in the following ways:
• Commit to filling a table of 10 people. You can make a gift of $1,250 or share this cost with the guests that join you.
• Assist us in securing funding for this event and our scholarships by providing the names of 5-10 entrepreneurs or companies that you believe would be interested in attending or sponsoring our 8th Annual Fundraiser. You can provide us with the contact information or we can provide you with the materials to mail or email to your contacts. (Our team is happy to follow up with each invitee regarding their interest.)
• Promote the fundraiser in your social circles, including your colleagues, family, social media and email contacts.
• Have your social media friends follow us on Facebook and Instagram at Shay Sharpe’s Pink Wishes.
• Collect auction items from local businesses, friends and colleagues.
♥ Host Committee members will receive the following benefits:
• Listing in gratitude blog and follow up materials.
• Listing in the event program, if your full donation is made 14 days prior to the fundraiser.
• A private table with a framed name plate.
• Recognition during the fundraiser.
As a 2-time breast cancer survivor, I truly thank you for your generous consideration to support a cause that is so near and dear to my heart. We would be most grateful if you would accept this formal invitation to be part of our 2018 host committee. Email us at email@example.com for official forms and more information.
Shay Sharpe’s Pink Wishes
Baltimore, Maryland 21206